Deep Tissue Massage
Deep tissue massage is a specific type of massage that is used to treat the deep layer of muscles and fascia in the body. Fascia is fibrous connective tissue located in-between muscle, organs and soft tissues in the body.
By applying pressure and frictions across muscle fibers, the deep tissue massage breaks down adhesions and restores range of motion. Deep tissue massage will release muscle tension, improve circulation and aid pain relief.
Deep tissue can relieve the built-up tension from stress, exercise, and prolonged postural problems. It offers a prime solution for those dealing with:
- Chronic pain
- Muscle injuries
- Sports-related injuries
- Fatigued bodies from highly physical activities
- Reduces inflammation
- Releases chronic muscle pain
- Increases joint flexibility and range of motion
- Breaks up scar tissue
- Rehabilitates injured muscles
- 30 minutes - Back, Neck & Shoulders OR Specific Problem Areas - £33